Thursday, December 14, 2006

What is Love?

I am in love,
What is it, I don't know.

But, to me, as she walks
I feel the beats fasten,
Or, to me, as she talks
For hours, to her, can listen,
And her eyes, so hypnotic-
Ooh! She knows a sort of magic.
And when I kiss her,
Seems like on cloud nine.
Or as I make love to her
Let time stop, is only wish mine.

But for me, that's novel unlike,
B and C made me feel alike,
Kissed B many a time,
My body with C's in rhyme,
Not once but twice,
She was better than E, guys.

I am back to square one then,
Brooding what is love again.

Know B and C over million a day,
E - I just met yesterday.
And B is fair and smart too,
C is sexy, great figure, ooh!
E couldn't equate them at all,
Least attractive to say, overall.
I feel one with her though.
May be that’s what they call love,
Still ain't sure though ;/
Who cares!

 

No comments: